Answered By: Andy Tucker
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2017     Views: 95

Yes. TWU and UNT have a borrowing agreement. UNT students must bring their UNT ID to the TWU Circulation desk to obtain a courtesy card to check out materials. TWU students must present a TWU ID to the UNT Circulation Desk to check out materials

Related Topics