Answered By: Andy Tucker
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2016     Views: 62

You can search by title or author in our online catalog, TWUniversal.

If we have a print copy you may come to the library and check out the hard copy. Please see this page about obtaining a courtesy card or obtaining a TexShare card

You can search for student scholarship in our open access Repository

If you are not in the DFW area you will need to work with a public or university library to obtain the Thesis via Inter Library Loan. If you are a student or faculty at a university check to see of your university has this database 

Dissertation Abstracts Online & ProQuest Digital Dissertations and search for the title or author there. A pdf copy should be available to you.